Roto-Rooter, America’s premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning company is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history of success, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled backhoe or mini-excavator operator for sewer & water services repairs/replacements.
• Follow OSHA and Root-Rooter safety procedures
• Interact with customers as needed
• Perform manual labor in an open excavation
• Operate and maintain equipment
• Work in confined spaces and open trenches
• Construction experience in both residential and commercial
• Able to work in confined spaces and open trenches
• Complete jobs within specified time lines
• Pass pre-employment background check and drug screen and have a valid driver’s license
• Current CDL or ability to obtain within 90 days
• Trenchless water, sewer & gas experience a plus
• Work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
In return for your commitment to service excellence, you will receive an exceptional compensation package including bonus incentives, medical insurance including health, dental, vision, and life, tuition reimbursement, company matched 401K, paid vacation, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.