Water Restoration Project Manager
Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional team members.
As our Water Restoration Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Interact with customers, develop scope of work and work plan, monitor progress
- Service as primary contact for the customer
- Ensures customer satisfaction
- Prepares/reviews estimates, acts as liaison with insurance companies, and interacts with other company personnel on collections
- Ensures that technicians perform work in keeping with IICRC and RRSC guidelines
- Performs water restoration sales and technician functions when needed
- Ensures all documentation is complete
- Manage and supervise all water restoration crews
- Knowledge of water Restoration industry and practices and insurance reimbursement for water mitigation claims
- Strong customer service focus and able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent using Xactimate software
- Clean driving record and pass background check
In return for your commitment to provide outstanding customer service, we provide a competitive compensation package and benefits including medical, dental, vision & 401k!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.