Roto-Rooter, America’s premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that home-owners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
We are looking for an individual who is able to manage our sales and service team, sell our excavation services to commercial and residential customers, and oversee production to join our team as our ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER/SALES MANAGER.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of sales and service professionals to provide quality services to our customers.
- Recruit sales team using active recruiting methods.
- Increase revenue by managing all facets of the sales lead, proposal and closing process.
- Prevent or handle customer issues.
- Develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority.
- Conduct work-site reviews to ensure safety measures are utilized.
- Monitor your team’s performance standards weekly and meet with sales and service teams to review and determine areas where additional training is needed.
- Accompany service technician to customer sites to observe performance and provide coaching and training in various aspects including customer service, sales to include offering additional products and services, building commercial customer base, and safety/OSHA requirements.
- Analyze sales metrics to ensure team members are maximizing each opportunity and achieve their individual sales goals.
- Experienced sales manager with a track record of recruiting and developing a solid team of sales and service professionals and growing sales.
- Self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Service industry experience is strongly desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential along with a base comfort level using Microsoft Office, email, and other software systems to store data.
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we provide an excellent base salary and incentives, plus a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, tuition reimbursement, company-matched 401k, life insurance, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.