“Be Part of a Wonderful Team”
Inventory / Maintenance Coordinator
We've come a long way! Roto Rooter was founded in 1935 as a drain and sewer cleaning company. As technology changed so did we. In the early 1980's we opened our business lines to sewer & drain and plumbing to now having an excavation division, pipe relining and water restoration. Opportunities continue to grow within Roto Rooter.
We are currently seeking a Inventory / Maintenance Coordinator
- Distribute Parts to technicians as they are completing check-in on a weekly basis.
- Evaluate equipment issued to technicians and replace when needed (drain cleaning cables, blades)
- Ensure warehouse and inventory spaces are kept clean and free of debris.
- Perform monthly inventory counts on all technicians required during that period, noting truck stock as well as documenting and replacing shortages as needed.
- Distribute new truck kits to technicians who complete training and go active.
- Applying decal kits to technicians vans, installation of winches, distribution of PPE products and drain cleaning machines.
- Receiving and inventory truck stock kits if and when a technician resigns
- Repair drain cleaning machines and equipment in a timely manner to ensure adequate supply at all time.
- Perform and track basic maintenance to company assets.
- Keep accurate inventory of all company equipment at all times and report to management staff in a timely manner.
- Requirements include:
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have problem solving and good organizational skills
- Must be mechanically inclined with background in repair and maintenance
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, have acceptable background check results including criminal history
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity with an elite company like Roto-Rooter please contact us!!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.