Evening Dispatch Coordinator
Chicago Call Center - Dispatch Operations
We currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Dispatch Coordinator during our Evening Operations.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Create a team environment focusing on employee moral
- Complete reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor dispatch team performance
- Improve the quality of service to our customers and reduce lost opportunities
- Creative thinking to improve dispatch processes
- Complaint resolution
- Responsible for dispatch procedure improvements that will enhance dispatch efficiencies and increase sales and job count for the branches
- Ensure company initiatives are being adhered to, i.e. proper distribution of jobs
- Problem solving with branch and call center personnel
- Create daily lunch schedules
- Reports to Evening Dispatch Operations Manager
Qualifications and Requirements include:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent accuracy, oral and written communication skills
- Must be flexible in work hours
- Prior supervisory experience a plus
- Candidate must possess the ability to create an upbeat, motivating environment
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced, team environment
Benefits include medical, dental, 401k, paid vacation and much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.